CarePage Virtual Care Advisers help you find the care you need.
Let us show you how
CarePage Care Advisers are offering a FREE 15 minutes call.
We provide the advice you need to help make an informed decision.
Every family has a unique story.
Understanding that story is the key to helping elders and their families to find the right living arrangements for them.
That’s why we are connecting families with Care Advisers.
We believe that everyone should be eligible to access expert advice and it shouldn’t be limited to those that can afford to pay thousands of dollars for guidance.
We believe the current model is inequitable and we are looking to change this. We are about working to find ways to make finding information attainable for all. We are trying to lower our costs where we can to achieve this whilst never compromising on quality of service.
Due to COVID-19 many homes have made the sensible decision to close their doors, but this does mean for many families they are unable to see the home before moving mum or dad there.
This is where we can help. Our Care Advisers are offering a FREE 15 minute videocall to help you understand what options are available to you during these challenging times.
Unlike some other websites offering “free” Aged Care Advice we believe in providing you with all options to choose from and not be compromised by receiving a cash referral fee from aged care or retirement village providers for every placement. This has the potential to sway which home or community that you are referred to. It also doesn’t provide you with the ability to really choose from all homes available as they only give you a list of homes paying them..
We aim to keep our prices low, but without jeopardising the quality of advice or by being persuaded or compromised by relying on payment from the operators.
This way we can provide a reasonably priced, equitable service as we believe everyone has the right to advice through what can be a stressful transition in their life.
Option 1: FREE 15 MINUTE Support Call
- Have a 15 minute chat to put you in the right direction
- Get a free copy of e-book “The Checklist to finding Quality Aged Care”, which includes a detailed guide to the transition process.
- Get a list of aged care homes/home care in your area
No Cost - $0
Option 2: Knowledge is power
- 1 hour call with individual, other family members, a summary report and advice. During the call we will get to understand your personal requirements and preferences
- Search, compare and provide a detailed report of suitable aged care services you require based on your requirements.
- Receive a location report of aged care facilities in the area.
Option 3: Hand to Hold
We will provide you with: An Assessment, establishing customised plan, sourcing suitable services for you to review, post review of service follow up, support with negotiating
- Referrals to our pre-vetted home care, and financial services
- Plus receive a quick Step-by-Step guide to all you need to know about aged care services.
What happens if you can’t afford to pay?
We have been creative with our packages and have tried to find something to suit all budgets.
We believe that everyone deserves the right to quality advice and support through this challenging time, so we have allocated funds for people who can’t afford anyone of our packages to apply for fee advice. We do have an application form and have allowed for a certain amount of free placements each year - it’s our little way of giving back to the community