RSL LifeCare at Home – Sydney
DescriptionRSL LifeCare at Home have Registered Nurses and other professionally trained carers who go the extra mile to provide support and care for you in your own home - ranging from general home support through to specialised nursing care - specifically tailored to your needs and what you want to achieve.
Services include but are not limited to;
• Nursing support – wound care, medication, chronic disease and pain management etc.
• Personal care – showering and other personal hygiene needs
• Restorative care – a short-term reablement program to help build your strength
• Domestic assistance
• Pet care
• Respite care
• Post-hospital care
• Alerts & Safety equipment
• Dementia care
• Palliative care
• Available 24/7, 365 days a year
• No waiting period – services can commence without delay
• Multi-day visits are often possible depending on the area
To find out how we can help you or your loved one call 1300 853 146 for a consultation.
Thanks for your feedback!
Diverse List: Focus on socially and financially disadvantaged people, Specific services for LGBTI people, Specific services for people with dementia